[Buildroot] Reduce clutter while feature testing

Thomas De Schampheleire patrickdepinguin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 09:16:26 UTC 2014

Hi Jens,

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 1:47 AM, Jens Stimpfle <debian at jstimpfle.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> two little patches including notes are attached for
> support/dependencies/dependencies.sh

Please send patches inline, each as a separate mail, instead of using
attachments.
This greatly simplifies review and integration of your patches.

It is easiest to send your patches directly from a version control
system like git, see
http://buildroot.uclibc.org/downloads/manual/manual.html#submitting-patches
because copy/pasting patches in a mail client typically does not work
correctly (whitespace/indentation issues).

> Btw, is there any interest in having the shell scripts cleaned up, even
> if this includes more intrusive changes? I'd like to get involved by
> playing a little bit with static analysis.

You are most welcome to propose improvements on the mailing list,
where they can be reviewed and discussed!

Thanks in advance,