[Buildroot] Setting the dates of the next Buildroot Developers meeting

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Wed Oct 22 12:21:49 UTC 2014

Hello all,

The last Buildroot Developers meeting has just finished last week, and
it's already time to think about the next one. It typically takes place
right after the FOSDEM conference in Brussels.

This year, the FOSDEM takes place on Saturday 31th January and Sunday
1st February. This would mean that the Buildroot Developers Meeting
should normally take place on Monday 2nd and Tuesday 3rd February.

Is this fine for everyone, or do we have reasons to have the meeting
*before* FOSDEM (Thursday 29th and Friday 30th January) instead ?

Let me know quickly what your preference is, so that I can arrange the
logistics.

See the event page I've started at:

  http://elinux.org/Buildroot:DeveloperDaysFOSDEM2015

Thanks,