[Buildroot] Next Buildroot meeting in February!

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Fri Oct 31 13:35:11 UTC 2014

Hello Niel,

I hope you are doing well! The Buildroot project continues to be very
lively, we're even seeing a continuous increase in the number of
contributors and patches submitted, which is great!

We had our last meeting in Düsseldorf two weeks ago, with 9-10
participants, and it was very productive.

So, like the past years, we would like to host a meeting next to the
FOSDEM conference in Brussels. FOSDEM will be January 31 and February 1
this year, so we would like to organize our meeting on February 2 and
3. Do you think that Google would be willing to host our meeting, in
the same awesome conditions as last year?

Thanks a lot!

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons