[Buildroot] qemu compiling error

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at free.fr
Fri Oct 17 22:06:57 UTC 2014

Stéphane, All,

On 2014-10-16 08:54 +0200, Stéphane ANCELOT spake thusly:
> I want being able to emulate an x86 32 bits platform from a 64 bits os with
> qemu launched in buildroot.

I am not sure to understand that. It seems you want host-qemu.
What you have selected is QEMU *on* the target.

> The build fails because --disable-system option is enabled and thus inhibits
> selection target-list i386soft-mmu to build.
> removing --disable-system this option will permit to build it.

As said, this is known.

> Please correct it.

Grr... I do not like being told what I should do on my spare time,
especially in such an aggressive tone... :-(

This is a community effort, we are all volunteers. You can not ask such
things in that manner.

Just because of that, you just demotivate people from actually doing
the work... :-(

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.