[Buildroot] [RFC] Responsive Design Website

Angelo Compagnucci angelo.compagnucci at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 13:31:57 UTC 2014

Hi Thomas!

> Some comments:
>
> - the 'Buildroot' button top-left should link to the home page,
> currently it links to #.
> - for some reason, the website does not support zooming on Android
> with Dolphin Browser. I haven't checked other browsers. Is this
> expected?

Yes, it's expected, I disabled zooming due to the responsive layout.
If you want, I can re-enable it, but it's a little bit in contrast
with RD principles.

> - on a desktop, the Sponsors page does not look the same way as the
> original. (Firefox 29 on Linux)

As stated in the original email, the work is not complete, I started
with the homepage and included header and footer just to show
something. Obviously, if you love the result, I can commit a full set
of patches.
In the next few days, I'll update my copy of the website, when it
looks as expected, I'll send a PR.

Angelo

--
Profile: http://it.linkedin.com/in/compagnucciangelo