[Buildroot] [RFC] Responsive Design Website

Maxime Hadjinlian maxime.hadjinlian at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 14:24:58 UTC 2014

Hi Angelo, all
> On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 22:56:10 +0100, Angelo Compagnucci wrote:
>
>> As a sign of gratitude for my recently committed mono patches, I
>> thought having a responsive design website could be a nice addition to
>> Buildroot.
>>
>> With this in mind, I updated to the latest bootstrap3 and jquery
>> versions, fixed various unbootstrapness everywhere and made the
>> website responsive!
>>
>> The website is very similar to the old one, the most difficult task
>> was to clean it to let conditional css rules make their job.
>>
>> You can try it (also with your mobile phone) at:
>>
>> http://buildrootrd.idea-on-line.it/ (WARNING: dns is stil propagating)
>>
>> I'm open to suggestions and if you like the work I'll continue to fix
>> the entire website and I'll send a patch in the next few days.

Really nice ! Thanks a lot for this, as Thomas, said, if you are
interested in working on this, there's a lot that can be done :).
I have the same issue as Thomas for the alignment.
Regarding the zoom, it's only from my users perspective but I would
really like to be able to zoom on the web page, it's really usefull.