[Buildroot] postgreSQL in buildroot

Arnout Vandecappelle arnout at mind.be
Thu Oct 30 08:19:29 UTC 2014

On 29/10/14 13:46, Александр Глухов wrote:
[snip]
> So, it seems, that postgreSQL works, and create database template with user
> postgres.

 If it works, what exactly is your problem?

 Just making a guess here: do you want this database template to appear in your
root filesystem when you do a 'make'? Then the easiest is to generate it once on
the target, like you did, and then copy it back to the rootfs overlay of your
buildroot setup (see the BR2_ROOTFS_OVERLAY option in the System configuration
menu). I'm not sure, but I guess everything should be in the /var/lib/postgresql
directory.

 Regards,
 Arnout