[Buildroot] Trying to configure barebox

Thomas De Schampheleire patrickdepinguin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 19:01:52 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Sun, Sep 7, 2014 at 8:49 PM, MC Potgieter <bluscape at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm using buildroot 2014.08.0 and try to configure barebox using:
>
> make barebox-menuconfig
>
> but get an error:
>
> cp: cannot stat
> ‘/home/jdoe/local/buildroot/output/build/barebox-2014.08.0/arch/arm/configs/_defconfig’:
> No such file or directory

It looks like you indicated in the buildroot configuration that you
want to use a defconfig for barebox, but did not actually specify
which defconfig. Please double-check the settings for Barebox in the
Buildroot configuration (make menuconfig).

We should probably add a check for this situation in Buildroot, just
as we do for the kernel. I will take this along in the kconfig-package
infrastructure when I get to improving that.