[Buildroot] package/dropwatch: Try to fix autobuild error

Jörg Krause joerg.krause at embedded.rocks
Thu Apr 30 20:54:29 UTC 2015

Hi,

I need some help to fix autobuild error for dropwatch:
http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/70f/70f019329fa5af6b573bc3ddd6c0bcdcb5ca8bec/

I fixed the musl build error by including a local queue.h header file
from OpenBSD. This compiles fine, but leads to a linker error:

/home/joerg/Development/git/buildroot/output/host/usr/arm-buildroot-linux-musleabi/sysroot/usr/lib/libbfd.so:
undefined reference to `libintl_dgettext'

I know that musl supports the gettext API natively. libintl.h is the
header for the gettext API. There is no need for libintl. So why does
libbfd.so does not link against libc? Any idea?

Best regards
Jörg Krause