[Buildroot] Towards 2015.05-rc1

Arnout Vandecappelle arnout at mind.be
Mon Apr 20 20:31:08 UTC 2015

On 19/04/15 22:00, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We're about 10 days from cutting 2015.05-rc1, so we have only 10 days
> left to merge new features, new packages, major changes. Please let me
> know which (big) changes you'd like to see merged.
>
> On my list, there is at least:
>
>  - The mandatory hashes series from Yann/Arnout.

 This one is actually still missing handling user-specified downloads, like
custom U-Boot version or custom Linux version. That said, most of the series
(barring the last one) could be applied as far as I'm concerned. Although I
notice now that I forgot to add my acks to my repost :-)

>  - The external-deps/source/source-check/legal-info fixes series from
>    me.

 IIRC there was still something major missing in this series as well, wasn't there?

 Another series that I'd like to see is the IPv6 deprecation, and size-stats.
But I guess I should do some review there :-)

 Regards,
 Arnout