[Buildroot] Reminder about your pending Buildroot patches

Steven Noonan steven at uplinklabs.net
Tue Apr 21 23:58:02 UTC 2015

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 5:56 AM, Thomas Petazzoni
> Hello,
>
> This is a reminder about your Buildroot patches that are older than 30
> days.
>
> We need your help to know if your patches are still relevant or not.
> To help us, make sure to update the status of your patches in
> patchwork as appropriate, or to resend an updated version that applies
> on the latest Buildroot master. Especially let us know if you would
> like to withdraw your patch if you are no longer interested.
>
> Here is the list of patches you have submitted that are still pending:
>
>  - [1/7] package/perf: if slang is enabled, depend on it
>    http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/451638/
>
>  - [2/7] package/perf: if numactl (libnuma) is enabled, depend on it
>    http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/451636/
>
>  - [3/7] package/perf: if libunwind is enabled, depend on it
>    http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/451637/
>
>  - [5/7] package/perf: patch installation paths
>    http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/451641/
>
>  - [6/7] package/perf: add patch to prevent crash on empty history buffer
>    http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/451634/
>
>  - [7/7] package/perf: use correct definition of ARCH on x86_64
>    http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/451633/

All 7 are still relevant.

>  - implement granular choice for stack protector
>    http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/451643/

Still relevant.

>  - package/glibc: enable lock elision on x86_64 hosts
>    http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/451651/

Still relevant.

>  - package: add shadow 4.2.1
>    http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/451723/

There was some followup discussion which I haven't addressed. But it
is still relevant.

>  - package: add mosh 1.2.4
>    http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/451726/

Still relevant.

>  - [v2] package/perf: build outside kernel tree
>    http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/451947/

Relevant but people didn't want this one -- I just didn't see an
alternative if we were going to apply any patches to perf.

>  - package/libpthsem: correctly handle --{en, dis}able-debug arguments on configure
>    http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/452271/

Still relevant.