[Buildroot] how to configure ip address for beaglebone

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at free.fr
Tue Aug 18 20:59:23 UTC 2015

Hmidi, All,

On 2015-08-18 22:50 +0200, Hmidi Slim spake thusly:
> I wrote for them many times but they don't answer

0) do *not* top-post, write below the message you are replying to,
1) do *not* write to me, write to the list,
2) this is a volunteer-driven projects. People answer whatever they feel
   like ansewring,
3) we have tons of things to handle, and your requestis have no higher
   priority than the other's; bugging individual developpers with your
   petty issues will only lower their interest in replying.

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.