[Buildroot] [psa] various server software upgrades

Peter Korsgaard peter at korsgaard.com
Tue Dec 8 07:55:26 UTC 2015

 >> > mine has an "Advanced" link after that which includes "Proceed".  i went
 >> > to bugs.busybox.net first, then to lists.busybox.net, and it worked fine.
 >>
 >> I can do that as well in iceweasel, but not in Chromium :/

 > i've disabled HSTS on subdomains for busybox.net for now and started a
 > thread with the OSU guys about getting lists.busybox.net fixed finally.

Thanks! I saw you only removed it for the main busybox.net, and not from
E.G. git.busybox.net:

curl -s -I --insecure https://busybox.net | grep Strict
Strict-Transport-Security: max-age=63072000

But ok, I don't think we will be adding subdomains under git, so it
doesn't really matter.

--
Venlig hilsen,
Peter Korsgaard