[Buildroot] banana pi buildroot configuration

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at free.fr
Tue Dec 8 11:29:52 UTC 2015

Eray, All,

On 2015-12-08 11:13 +0000, Eray Baklaci spake thusly:
> I am seeking buildroot configuration for bananapi kit. Is there any
> configuration file for buildroot?

Search the archives, we already had a submission for a BananaPi
configuration:

    https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/450709/

But it was really ready for inclusion, and some changes were requested,
but the submitter did not submit an updated and fixed configuration. It
would be great if you would take that, apply the requested changes, and
submit an updated version.

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.