[Buildroot] [psa] various server software upgrades

Peter Korsgaard peter at korsgaard.com
Tue Dec 8 16:43:14 UTC 2015

 >> I don't believe we will ever bootstrap wget, but we might add
 >> --no-check-certificates in the future (with the download hashes,
 >> checking certificates doesn't add much).

 > except there is no checking on the initial download.

With initial download I take it you mean Buildroot, right? That we have
alternatives for (gpg signatures, git clones, download though browser) -
But sources.buildroot.{net,org} is almost exclusively used by wget, so I
prefer to not break it for non-sni capable versions.

--
Venlig hilsen,
Peter Korsgaard