[Buildroot] RFC: Patch series for Kodi 16-Jarvis

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Sun Dec 20 12:54:12 UTC 2015

Bernd,

On Sun, 20 Dec 2015 13:13:19 +0100, Bernd Kuhls wrote:

> after a first review by Thomas I just updated the branch.

Thanks. I don't know if others will agree, but I believe it might make
things easier to review if all the very simple "bump version" patches
for all kodi add-ons were merged into a single patch. I know we
normally don't do that, but it would make the series a lot shorter, and
would emphasize the few updates for which it's not just a mechanical
bump. So, this "big" commit would only contain the version bumps for
the packages that don't require anything but a change to the version.
If you need to do more than that, then it should be in a separate
commit per package.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons