[Buildroot] Trouble bringing up Raspberry Pi

Steve Morris morris at buinea.com
Sun Dec 20 13:36:18 UTC 2015

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for the response.

Yes, I followed those instructions at least a  couple of times for both
volatile and persistent root.

It hung during boot until I added the mdev selection.

I was able to get keyboard input working by loading the hid-microsoft
module  ( microsoft USB keyboard ), but I was assuming a minimal system
could read a generic USB keyboard.

I'll try it again from scratch and see if I have better results.

Steve