[Buildroot] trying to use https://github.com/beagleboard/linux.git with buildroot

Craig Swank craigswank at fastmail.fm
Wed Dec 23 18:15:05 UTC 2015

Here is my response again.  I sent one a few minutes ago but it might be
too big because I tried attaching the build output.

> Does it work with some other kernel?
Yes, it works with the default kernel that is defined in
configs/beaglebone_defconfig

> Do you have console= defined in the bootargs to the proper value?
I tried playing around with console= a few days ago, but I didn't get it
working with that.  I really am not sure what the correct args would be.
 I'm going to revisit that now and see if I can find what they should be
set to.

I uploaded the build output to
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nbm6r5520g0wutf/nohup.out.bz2?dl=0

--