[Buildroot] trying to use https://github.com/beagleboard/linux.git with buildroot

Craig Swank craigswank at fastmail.fm
Sun Dec 27 13:34:40 UTC 2015

I'd like to help out, but it might take a bit of hand holding for me
since I'm pretty new to buildroot and submitting patches.  I suppose the
things that would need to be changed would be

1. configs/beaglbone_defconfig
2. the uEnv.txt file needs to be different in output/images
3. Chris attached a patch for the host dtc
4. Two configs for the kernel build need to change

I have a diff for configs/beaglebone_defconfig but everything else I'm
not sure where to start.

If someone has time to coach me through this I'm happy to learn, but if
it is easier for someone else to do this I could learn from that too.

--
  Craig Swank
  craigswank at fastmail.fm