[Buildroot] [RFC 0/8] Add a per-package help text

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at free.fr
Mon Feb 2 09:30:58 UTC 2015

Thomas, All,

On 2015-01-27 22:41 +0100, Thomas Petazzoni spake thusly:
> This commit implements one item of our TODO-list, which I believe we
> added at the latest Buildroot meeting: adding a per-package help text
> to document the available make targets for this package.

While reviewing this series, I was wodering if we could also get rid of
the defconfig list in hte main help output, because it moves the real
useful help way out of the terminal.

Instead, add a new target, like "make listdefconfig" that woudl print
this big list, and document that alongside the existing *defconfig
targets.

Thoughts?

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.