[Buildroot] Large changesets

Alex Suykov alex.suykov at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 10:43:00 UTC 2015

What's the best way to submit a relatively large patchset for review?
Especially considering there may be v2, v3 etc.

I'm working on some init-related stuff, and the first stage there is
moving service file installation code (that's /etc/init.d/*, *.service)
out of project .mk files and into pkg-generic.mk.

So there's one patch that does pkg-generic changes, followed by one
patch per package for each package that has service files, that's 70+
patches already, a bit too much to post right away I think.