[Buildroot] Is there a package for Google Mock?

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Fri Feb 13 16:53:30 UTC 2015

Dear Carlos A. M. dos Santos,

On Fri, 13 Feb 2015 10:33:10 -0200, Carlos A. M. dos Santos wrote:

> If not, would it be useful for the buildroot user community?
>
> Context: my company is developing a product using buildroot and we use
> GMock to test C++ code.

There is no package for Google Mock in Buildroot at the moment. Feel
free to have a look, and submit a patch to add this package!

From a quick look, it's an autotools-based package, which sounds great.
However, they seem to be doing something a bit funky with the Python
detection, not sure if this is going to cause problems or not.

Best regards,

Thomas Petazzoni
--
Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons