[Buildroot] [RFC] Wine package

André Hentschel nerv at dawncrow.de
Fri Jan 2 17:02:37 UTC 2015

Hi,
I'm working on the Wine package for upstream buildroot.
I attached Config.in and wine.mk for early review, so i don't start totally wrong.
Note that it's not complete wrt to dependency checking.

For cross compilation wine needs its own tools compiled for the host architecture, therefor there is host-wine.
As there's no easy way to only build the wine tools i disabled as much as possible.

Are stable or up-to-date (development) versions preferred? Wine 1.6.2 (latest stable) is one year old...