[Buildroot] Qt4 Application - Touch detection

Santhosh Ramani srcoolz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 17:03:38 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,

I am having some problems with running a Qt4 application with the buildroot
RFS. The application renders fine and the screen looks perfect but touch
detection does not work consistently and also seems to be off.

I have calibrated the touch with ts_calibrate and ts_test also works
perfectly. However when I run my app, touch detection doesn't work
properly. I have built my app in Qt 4.8.4 and used the libraries from the
TI SDK. I have also copied all the relevant libraries to the RFS and I
don't get any errors for library dependency.

When I enable the mouse pointer to be displayed in my application, I can
see that the pointer shows up in completely the wrong spot. But if I kill
my application and start the ts_test it works perfectly; that is how I can
know that the calibration is good.

Can someone please point me in the right direction? Thank you for your
help, it's much appreciated :)

Regards

Santhosh

--
Greater the Difficulty....Sweeter is the Victory