[Buildroot] support for cortex m3/m4 with newlib

Fabrice Mousset | GEOCEPT GmbH fabrice.mousset at geocept.com
Fri Jan 16 07:56:23 UTC 2015

I didn’t know ChibiOS, it seems to be interesting, but my interest is more focused on uClinux ;-)
I don’t have many extra time left, but perhaps I could give you some help.
Do you have publish your work on a platform like github/sourceforge or something like that?
What is your next step?
I have a stm32f4 discovery board, so I could help you on this platform. I’m not an expert, but want to learn more about uClinux and buildroot. I seems to be a good opportunity.

What are you next planned steps?

Regards
Fabrice