[Buildroot] NFS boot

Santhosh Ramani srcoolz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 23:40:16 UTC 2015

Hello Thomas,

I apologize for the delay in replying back to you. The contents of the
/etc/network/interfaces file are:

*# Configure Loopback*
*auto lo*
*iface lo inet loopback*

*# The primary network interface - use DHCP to find our address*
*auto eth0*
*iface eth0 inet dhcp*

I would like to add that I followed this link -
http://cchia-cwp.blogspot.com/2010/05/running-buildroot-system.html to
modify the default interfaces file.

Thank you for your help.
Regards

Santhosh

--
Greater the Difficulty....Sweeter is the Victory