[Buildroot] Next Buildroot developer meeting: October 3-4 in Dublin, Ireland

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Tue Jul 7 18:08:29 UTC 2015

Hello,

The next Buildroot developer meeting will take place on October 3-4 in
Dublin, Ireland. These dates have been chosen to be right before the
Embedded Linux Conference Europe, which takes place in the same city.

If you are a Buildroot contributor, I would strongly recommend you to
attend this Buildroot developer meeting at least once. It is really
great to meet the other Buildroot developers, and take the opportunity
of a WE to make progress on various Buildroot topics. The previous
meetings have been very productive and entertaining.

If you are working in the embedded Linux space, you should convince
your manager to send you to the Embedded Linux Conference Europe, which
would allow you to attend the Buildroot meeting for only a very small
additional cost.

For more details about the upcoming meeting:

   http://elinux.org/Buildroot:DeveloperDaysELCE2015

For more details about the Embedded Linux Conference Europe:

   http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference-europe

If you are part of a company who would like to sponsor this event,
please contact me. Sponsoring such an event is very cheap (250 EUR to
500 EUR) and we offer some visibility on the Buildroot website and in
the Buildroot release e-mails.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons