[Buildroot] probleme building tesseract-ocr

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Tue Jul 14 22:04:34 UTC 2015

Gilles, Cédric,

On Fri, 8 May 2015 22:20:53 +0200, Gilles Talis wrote:

> I have some work-in-progress patches around these packages, that you
> can re-use. Both packages build and have been quickly tested. However,
> they need to be cleaned up, verified against toolchain dependencies,
> etc...
> Patches are attached, I'd be grateful if you could clean them up and
> send them for review once you are happy with them.

Have you found some time to work on those patches? Since Gilles sent
them, they have been sitting in our patch tracking system, but they are
indeed not ready for merging.

So I will mark them as "Not Applicable" so that they no longer appear
in our list of pending patches. So if you're still interested in
tesseract-ocr, please resend an updated version of the patches once you
consider them to be ready for review.

Thanks a lot!

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons