[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2015-06-29

Gustavo Zacarias gustavo.zacarias at free-electrons.com
Mon Jul 6 13:56:00 UTC 2015

On 30/06/15 09:07, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:

>>       powerpc |                libsigsegv-2.10 | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/9147a478f8a2c77461c72a40af5c3f3779bfbe56/
>
> sigsegv.h:118:9: error: unknown type name 'ucontext_t'
>   typedef ucontext_t *stackoverflow_context_t;
>
> Some PowerPC person to have a look?

This one boils down to uclibc for powerpc not supporting ucontext
functions (sigsegv.h includes ucontext.h which includes conditional on
__UCLIBC_HAS_CONTEXT_FUNCS__ sys/ucontext.h which defines ucontext_t).

Since libsigsegv isn't used in general by any package i think excluding
the combination would be best. I'll send a patch.

Regards.