[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2015-07-19

Brendan Heading brendanheading at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 12:30:24 UTC 2015

On 20 July 2015 at 07:30, Thomas Petazzoni <
thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com> wrote:

> Build statistics for 2015-07-19
> ===============================
>
>         success : 230
>        failures : 125
>        timeouts : 6
>           TOTAL : 361
>
> Classification of failures by reason
> ====================================

[..]

hi all, new to the buildroot list - I have some free time, and I've been
using buildroot for a while in projects with my previous employer, so I'm
keen to repay some of the time and effort it has saved me in the past. This
list of bugs looks like a great place to start ;)

Shall I just begin to submit patches or are there likely to be people
already looking at these issues ?

The fan-ctrl failure for all arches looks like it might have been a
sourceforge problem. The package is fetched from a sourceforge svn
repository (regular package tarball downloads from sourceforge look OK).
Maybe sourceforge have been fiddling with things, I haven't checked.

Brendan