[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2015-07-19

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Mon Jul 20 12:39:52 UTC 2015

Dear Brendan Heading,

On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 13:30:24 +0100, Brendan Heading wrote:

> hi all, new to the buildroot list - I have some free time, and I've been
> using buildroot for a while in projects with my previous employer, so I'm
> keen to repay some of the time and effort it has saved me in the past. This
> list of bugs looks like a great place to start ;)

Absolutely!

> Shall I just begin to submit patches or are there likely to be people
> already looking at these issues ?

Some people might be looking at them, so if you start working on an
issue that seems to be a bit long to investigate/solve, don't hesitate
to reply to the autobuilder e-mail saying on which issue you are
working on.

> The fan-ctrl failure for all arches looks like it might have been a
> sourceforge problem. The package is fetched from a sourceforge svn
> repository (regular package tarball downloads from sourceforge look OK).
> Maybe sourceforge have been fiddling with things, I haven't checked.

Yes, it's a download problem. Just ignore for now, hopefully
SourceForge will be back soon.

Thanks!

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons