[Buildroot] Autobuilder update: ARC toolchain updated

Alexey Brodkin Alexey.Brodkin at synopsys.com
Mon Jul 27 20:23:25 UTC 2015

Hi Thomas,

27 июля 2015 г. 11:17 PM пользователь Thomas Petazzoni <thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com> написал:

> Hello,
>
> I just pushed a minor update to the autobuilder configuration: I
> rebuilt the ARC pre-built toolchain with the latest Buildroot master.
> This should fix many of the .tbss related build problem.
>
> See:
>
>   http://git.buildroot.net/buildroot-test/commit/?id=c1b141aa4f892493d9e6cb6361d0edf68575798b
>
> I will probably rebuild all Buildroot pre-built toolchains once -rc1 is
> released.

Thanks for doing that.
But I have to tell you that even with that updated toolchain .tbss issues won't go completely.

You'll see a bit of a different issue specifically linking applications with lots libstdc++.

We're aware of that new issue (.tbss fix was unfortunately incomplete) and working on proper fix.

BTW when are you going to cut rc1? I'll try to make sure our fix is ready by then.

-Alexey