[Buildroot] Using buildroot generated toolchain as external toolchain issues

Matthew Starr mstarr at hedonline.com
Wed Jul 29 21:54:34 UTC 2015

Thomas,

I applied the patch, built the toolchain, and pointed the other instances
of buildroot to use the toolchain tar file.  I still received the same error
as before I used the patch:

output/host/opt/ext-toolchain/bin/../libexec/gcc/arm-buildroot-linux-gnueabihf/4.9.2/cc1: error while loading shared libraries: libcloog-isl.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Incorrect ABI setting: EABIhf selected, but toolchain is incompatible
package/pkg-generic.mk:146: recipe for target 'output/build/toolchain-external-undefined/.stamp_configured' failed

The toolchain files appear to be in the output/host/opt/ext-toolchain
directory and the libcloog-isl.so.4 file is located under
output/host/opt/ext-toolchain/lib/ directory.

I also played around with the options to build the libraries as static, shared,
or both.  No matter what that setting was it made no difference.  I am
guessing this only affects the target libraries and not host.

Are there any other configuration settings I need to get the patch to work?

Best regards,

Matthew Starr