[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2015-06-29

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Tue Jun 30 12:25:15 UTC 2015

Hello,

On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 09:17:49 -0300, Gustavo Zacarias wrote:

> > I don't know. Gustavo, you are the most active contributor on collectd.
> > Can you have a look?
>
> It's a parallel build issue, i'll look into it.

Great, thanks.

> > All fixed by
> > http://git.buildroot.net/buildroot/commit/?id=84f6eb9fe3467abbd94a6b481ae5106679d61e24.
>
> I should have emailed about this earlier, i didn't miss the hash, in
> fact it's perfectly fine, look at
> http://download.pureftpd.org/pub/pure-ftpd/releases/distinfo
> The md5 hash stated there matches my previous tarball and my previous
> tarabll sha256, and the file timestamp predates the tarball... so
> upstream pulled a switcharoo.
> I'm ok with the revised hash since it matches the signature, but it
> wasn't my fault :)

Yes, I also suspected that upstream changed the tarball. I didn't meant
to be offensive in any way about your work here, really just wanted to
fix the problem, nothing more. I definitely trust you that the hash was
correct at the time you sent the patch, and that upstream did crap.

Thanks!

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons