[Buildroot] Patch: qt5webkitexamples

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Thu Mar 5 11:27:27 UTC 2015

Dear Peter Korsgaard,

Yes, reviving a very old thread.

On Mon, 09 Jun 2014 23:12:19 +0200, Peter Korsgaard wrote:

>  > It's just that I haven't automated the task of updating our Github
>  > clone, so I only do it from time to time.
>
> It would be good if you could add a cronjob to do it daily or so (or I
> can do it if you prefer). Is there an easy way to inform users that this
> is just a mirror and we would like contributors to use the mailing list
> instead of the github features?

This is now done:

 *) I've added a cronjob that updates the Github mirror automatically.
    A special Github user buildroot-auto-update has been created, which
    uses a special SSH key with no passphrase, used by my cronjob to do
    the update of the Github repository. It is updated every 10 minutes.

 *) I've added a mention at https://github.com/buildroot/buildroot that
    this is not the official Git repository.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons