[Buildroot] Support for Atmel SAMA5D4 EK

Gurumani, Swapna Swapna.Gurumani at atmel.com
Thu Mar 12 21:47:25 UTC 2015

Hello,
I made modifications to sama5d3_defconfig to support atmel's sama5d4-EK Evaluation kit.
Here is a link to Atmel's buildroot github where youc an find sama5d3_defconfig:
https://github.com/linux4sam/buildroot-at91

Please find attached the defconfig file for sama5d4.
I am trying to follow instructions provided her to create a patch:
http://buildroot.uclibc.org/downloads/manual/manual.html#_contributing_to_buildroot

But this won't create a patch. Please let me know how to provide a patch. Basically when I type "git format-patch -M -n -s -o outgoing origin/master", nothing happens.
Regards
Swapna