[Buildroot] php-cgi not executing .php-file

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Tue Mar 10 12:51:11 UTC 2015

Dear Jan Erichsen,

On Tue, 10 Mar 2015 07:16:21 +0100, Jan Erichsen wrote:

> I am running it on an Altera DE2-115 Board using Nios II as processor. I
> used an external toolchain to build the system (toolchain-mmu/x86-linux2
> from Nios II Linux Tarball @
> ftp://ftp.altera.com/outgoing/nios2-linux/20120802/).

Just curious, which of these toolchains are you using exactly?

> My settings in buildroot are as follow:
>
> [*] php
>  Extensions --->
>  [*] Session
>  [*] zlib
>  [*] JSON
>  [*] sockets
>  [*] Posix
>  Interface (CGI) -->

I just tested this here in ARM Qemu, with the same configuration as you
for PHP, and it works just fine:

===

# php-cgi -T -f test.php

Hello from Nios II
Elapsed time: 0.021249 sec

===

Can you provide your complete Buildroot .config, so that we can try to
reproduce more precisely what's going on?

However, I don't have NIOS II hardware myself, so I won't be able to
reproduce on this specific architecture.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons