[Buildroot] kodi: build errors

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Sat Mar 14 16:04:39 UTC 2015

Dear Carlos A. M. dos Santos,

On Sat, 14 Mar 2015 12:14:29 -0300, Carlos A. M. dos Santos wrote:

> OK, I restored the kodi configuration files to the original ones. I'm
> sending the .config file.

Your configuration file indicates:

  Buildroot 2015.05-git-00354-gf574230-dirty Configuration

Which means you have some uncommitted changes to Buildroot. Since I
don't know which changes you've made, how can I be sure that the
changes you've made are not the reason for the problem?

But anyway, I will start a build with your configuration.

Thanks!

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons