[Buildroot] Possible libarchive.mk issue

Nimai Mahajan nimaim at gmail.com
Fri May 22 22:41:42 UTC 2015

Just wanted to get this resolved before the official 2015.05 release.
Is there any reason libarchive has LIBARCHIVE_CONF_OPTS =
--without-lzma hard coded/defined without if/else's? We use libarchive
with xz on our project and don't know how to pre patch these
package/*.mk files before a build so was wondering if this change
could be made now. My assumption is that this was an oversight and
guessing it should be like this ... will push a patch if so.

ifeq ($(BR2_PACKAGE_XZ),y)
LIBARCHIVE_DEPENDENCIES += xz
else
LIBARCHIVE_CONF_OPTS += --without-lzma