[Buildroot] Analysis of build failures

Angelo Compagnucci angelo.compagnucci at gmail.com
Wed May 6 07:34:32 UTC 2015

Dear Thomas Petazzoni,

>>      powerpc |                host-mono-4.0.1 | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/7980bbd50ab63ea2bf482b8f58493ac39790a213/
>>          arm |                host-mono-4.0.1 | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/1eeb6b7f4c055968f1683a37cec2b2142923cd28/
>
> Smells like parallel installation issue, but not sure. Angelo tried to
> investigate, but was not able to reach a conclusion. Anyone to look at
> this?

Stating at today (2015-05-06) report, the error is gone. Honestly I
think there is something in autobuild that makes parallel installation
screws, cause I repeated at least a dozen of tests with different
configurations and I'm using it in a side project (several more
compilations) and never encountered this bug on my quad core machine.

Sincerely, Angelo