[Buildroot] Analysis of build failures

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at free.fr
Wed May 20 17:49:36 UTC 2015

Thomas, All,

On 2015-05-19 10:00 +0200, Thomas Petazzoni spake thusly:
> >      powerpc |                 sqlite-3081000 | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/aed3690689b60844e3278626da3c3eb75f2a2586/
>
> Parallel build issue, Yann already reproduced the issue and was
> investigating it yesterday evening, but I'm not sure if he managed to
> find a solution.

Sorry, I haven't had time to commit to this task since monday evening.
I'll resume investigatign tonight.

However, it looks like sqlite does not build a lot of files (something
like 3 or four .o, a .so I think, and an executable) so it looks like a
quick workaround would be to disable parallel builds for sqlite, without
incurring too big a penalty on build time.

If I can't get aroudn a proper fix tonight, I'll submit that workaround.

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.