[Buildroot] Poco 1.6.1 with glib for Raspberry Pi

Benno b.schweikert at prosystems.de
Tue Nov 3 14:58:54 UTC 2015

Dear Thomas,

> Can you give us a sample program that allows us to reproduce the
> problem ?

I tried to make an example program...

#include <string>

int main(int argc, char **argv)
{
     std::string example = "This is a test string";

     return 0;
}

I linked the Poco libraries Foundation, Util and Net. Then I compiled it.
When the linker is invoked I got the same errors again....

If this help you more in my Program I mostly use Poco for Time Stuff
like get the current time or
the regex for parsing strings and also threads

> Is the sentence incomplete? "for the FPEnvironment" doesn't really mean
> anything.
I thought its an important info that I use glibc.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / with best regards

Benno Schweikert

ProSystems GmbH, Am Forst 26, D-74889 Sinsheim Eschelbach
Tel.: ++49(0)7265 / 911239
Amtsgericht Mannheim HRB 341508
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. Dietmar Nikolaj, Michael Doll, Ralf Rostock