[Buildroot] Buildroot defconfigs now being built on Travis CI

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at free.fr
Tue Nov 24 22:53:34 UTC 2015

Peter, All,

On 2015-11-24 23:42 +0100, Peter Korsgaard spake thusly:
> >> Probably it is, I just saw that you were copying them to the
>  >> autobuilders.
>  > Thomas did that so we could try to reproduce locally. Since it was
>  > working on our machines, we hunted a difference on the host. And
>  > suddenly, XFS... :-/
> Heh ;) Any ideas about how to fix it for real? I think I saw a reference
> on IRC to something in e2fsprogs to generate images?

The ideal solution would be that e2fsprogs do a new major release: there
is no in their master branch suport for mkfs.ext2 to behave like
genext2fs and populate the filesystem with the content of a diectory.

But it's only in their master, and there no release with that yet, even
though they've had that for 1.5 years now...

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.