[Buildroot] Wandboard Solo/Dual/Quad support

Sergio Prado sergio.prado at e-labworks.com
Thu Oct 1 02:05:16 UTC 2015

Dear Thomas,

Yes, you are right.

I was bumping to the 2015.04 version of U-Boot from the official Freescale
repository (git://github.com/Freescale/u-boot-fslc.git) that has 3 separate
defconfigs.

But I can see that since U-Boot mainline version 2015.07, SPL is used and
we have only one defconfig. So I will bump to this version.

Thanks!

Sergio Prado
Embedded Labworks
Office: +55 11 2628-3461