[Buildroot] Qt5 and touchscreen calibration

David Picard davepiq at yahoo.fr
Fri Oct 30 16:55:56 UTC 2015

Hello,

I got my touchscreen working perfectly with ts_test. Many thanks to
Peter Seiderer !

But the thing is that my Qt5 app does not grab the touchscreen properly
: x and y axis are switched. I did enable the tslib option under Qt5 in
menuconfig. Is there some magic command line option to pass to the
application ? I tried this :

$ myapp -platform linuxfb:fb=/dev/fb1 -plugin tslib
ts_open() failed (No such file or directory)

 >>> the app shows up, but TS still messed up.

My config :
- Raspberry Pi B+ and Adafruit 2.8" PiTFT w/ cap touch.
- Buildroot 2015.08.1
- Qt5 w/ tslib support enabled (BR2_PACKAGE_QT5BASE_TSLIB=y).

Regards,
David.