[Buildroot] Repair boot from SD card on i.MX6 Sabre boards

Jeremy Rosen jeremy.rosen at openwide.fr
Thu Oct 15 13:03:06 UTC 2015

I know that this patch is still under review and might change, but in it's present form,

usind a imx6sabreq and util-linux 2.26.2-9 from debian

Tested-by: Jérémy Rosen <jeremy.rosen at openwide.fr>

Cordialement

Jérémy Rosen
+33 (0)1 42 68 28 13

fight key loggers : write some perl using vim

Open Wide Ingenierie

23, rue Daviel
75013 Paris - France
www.openwide.fr