[Buildroot] Right board to use -- buildroot begniers

Dinesh Guleria din.gulu.er at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 12:36:07 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am new to buildroot & looking forward to try my hands on creating :--:
linux Kernel
Rfile system
Uboot

For embedded system.

I want to know from your experience which board shall i go for :--
Raspberrypi b version
AT91SAM9260

What i think as something is already existing in buildroot & linux kernel
for support of these two boards, so its good for freshers to learn all
these process on these boards.

Means 32 bit controller whose specs are clearly define so that one can try
hand on creating/configuring memory drivers for sdram or Nand , creating
device drivers , configuring uboot & architecture specific files, porting
linux & rfsystem & uboot made by yourself ?

Regards,
Katoch