[Buildroot] buildroot development activities - query

Dinesh Guleria din.gulu.er at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 08:41:36 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,

I have joind buildroot list last month only. At present i am going through
the Linux material on Free electron site.

I use to find that community is vary active & many mails (related to
patches applied) flow into my inbox every day.

I am curious to know these mails are about development of buildroot itself
or using buildroot to make embedded linux system ?

Being a buildroot community members how one can contribute back ?

Please suggest.

Regards,
Katoch