[Buildroot] Right board to use -- buildroot begniers

Dinesh Guleria din.gulu.er at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 02:13:30 UTC 2015

Thanks Arnout, for your reply.

This one is quiet expensive :--
http://www.element14.com/community/docs/DOC-38394/l/evaluation-kit-for-at91sam9g45

It seems to be good bet for beginners  as it is low cost, what do you say ?
http://www.element14.com/community/docs/DOC-65651?CMP=KNC-PS-G-APAC-GEN-MAN
Does it comes with uboot installed ?

Does this buildroot support SAMA5D3 & board in above link ?
http://www.at91.com/linux4sam/bin/view/Linux4SAM/BuildRoot

Please suggest.

Regards,
Dinesh