[Buildroot] Dates of the ELCE Buildroot Developers meeting

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Wed Apr 20 08:55:12 UTC 2016

Hello,

The Embedded Linux Conference Europe will take place on October 11-13
in Berlin. Note that those dates are new: they have moved the event
from the original date which was a week earlier.

Since October 11-13 is Tuesday -> Thursday, we have several options for
the Buildroot Developers Meeting:

 * 2 days before the event (Sunday/Monday)
 * 3 days before the event (Saturday/Sunday/Monday)
 * 2 days after the event (Friday/Saturday)
 * 3 days after the event (Friday/Saturday/Sunday)

In order to gather feedback from the potential participants, I've
started a poll at:

  https://framadate.org/wZawtCoFL96VWp5z

Please fill in this poll if you think you will participate to the
Buildroot Developers meeting.

Thanks!

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons